Electrical Maintenance Engineer
North London - Healthcare
£39,000, Overtime, Late & Weekend work, 25days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Alice Rose is currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a Global FM Service Provider. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of their private healthcare contracts based in North London. This is an opportunity for an experienced building services Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic contract and establish themselves within this organisation.
• To complete PPMs and reactive work orders within given timescales and with accurate information
• Some tasks include Emergency Lighting, AHU's, Light fittings, 3 phase distribution board and office breakdown jobs.
• Help to ensure the Maintenance team complete full self-delivery of all possible tasks within region
• Ensure compliance with H&S inductions and the supervision of contractors working on systems under the company jurisdiction
• Ensure that the plant and equipment is maintained economically, efficiently, and safely according to best engineering practice and to prolong its operating life
• Manage the effective use and upkeep of designated site documentation working in conjunction with nominated H&S representative ensuring all legal and statutory obligations are met
• Must be presentable and able to communicate with the individuals working on site
• City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2/ NVQ Level 2-3 Electrical
• 18th Edition IEE Regs (BS7671)
• 5 years Electrical Maintenance experience within a healthcare, public sector or commercial environment.
• NHS background (Desirable)
Salary & Package:
• £39,000, Overtime, Late and Weekend work
• Days 8am - 5pm
• Opportunities for progression
• Further training provided