Join a market-leading Healthcare organisation, as Head of Operations for their East-Anglia based site in Norfolk area. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and delivering strategies, policies, end-to-end customer service and implementing future state technology solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities.
* Lean, Six Sigma knowledge with end-to-end systems thinking required with demonstrable examples of driving efficiencies, cost reductions, waste reduction and opportunity identification.
* Strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to proactively drive, manage and grow an operations and maintenance team.
* Experience driving improvement, innovating new processes, technologies and driving out waste.
* Robust Operations financial acumen and business understanding, linking performance with financial outputs and considerations.
* Change management, experience of transformational, and associated people side of change.
* Manufacturing, production, or distribution logistics environments in a senior level role, managing large scale operations.
* End-to-end process management experience is a must.
* Responsibilities for overall management for a team of 200 employees and direct leadership of the Operations & Operations maintenance team (4 direct reports), overseeing and developing employee performance and process improvement.
* Responsible for creation and delivery of operations strategic vision, long term plan and annual Hoshin with relevant performance indicators for site Operations and Operations Maintenance function.
* Responsible for proactively leading and creating a world class Safety, Quality and Compliance focus throughout operations, incorporating business ethics and mission focus.
* Systems Thinking, LEAN, TPM - Proactively look for opportunities to drive continuous improvement, influence decisions and deliver the results whilst ensuring a high level of compliance.
* Annual budget planning, Zero Based Budget management, alongside ensuring daily budget, performance accountability and responsibility within teams.
* A senior member of the Site Senior Leadership Team reporting direct into Plant Manager.
* Ensure high quality & compliance with high volume productivity within the operations and maintenance units.
* Manage and execute for defined metrics and quality, maintain clear metrics on investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
* Analysis of the key performance indicators of the business to identify trends and proactively take action to eliminate root cause.
* Drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
Role Specific Competencies
* Strong project management, people coaching and development skills.
* Attention to detail with ability to hit deadlines and milestones.
* High levels of diplomacy, communication and emotional intelligence awareness and understanding.
* Exceptional leadership, financial acumen, end to end business understanding, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills.
2/3 stage process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Claire on (phone number removed) to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors