To provide an effective accounting service to customers and suppliers in line with best practice and corporate objectives.
* Vendor and Customer Registration on Accounting System
* AP Control:
* Processing supplier invoices/ personal expenses
* Creating sales invoices
* Creation Expense Slips related with accounting team
* AP Aging / Overdue AP control
* Overall AP and Payment process (Banking Payment (systematically supported))
* Reconciliation of company credit card expenses
* Reconciliation of direct debit accounts
* Supporting the month end closing processes, making sure to meet tight deadlines
* Filing and administrative work
* Assist in ad-hoc admin & finance assignments when required
Key Skills and Requirements
* Previous experience in accounts assistant role essential
* AP experience essential
* AAT qualification preferred (or any other relevant/equivalent qualifications)
* Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, in a dynamic environment
* Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
* Strong communication and reconciliation skills
* Excellent knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel and Word
This vacancy is being advertised by Genesis Employment Services Ltd who are acting as an Recruitment Business.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Genesis Employment Services Ltd only advertise and operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and/or eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications to our adverts, we cannot always contact you directly. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful