Inivos are looking for a Management Accountant to join the Finance Team. We promote flexible working as a company, although we are very conscious that this role is likely to be more successful in its delivery where there is a routine of regular attendance to our office in Peterborough.
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves to set goals and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role to achieve them.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive, we like to understand, but not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you have to apply energy and focus to the tasks we have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural 'comfort zone' in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
A Management Accountant is an integral position within the finance department. The key function of this role is to analyse financial information and implement effective strategies to enhance overall business performance.
Combining both accounting and management skills, the Management Accountant has overall accountability for preparing, developing and applying findings from financial reports. Responsibilities include maintaining financial policies and management information systems, alongside establishing effective communication channels to inform management on all aspects of company finance.
What will you do?
* Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
* Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
* Produce month end and year end journals
* Prepare statutory and management accounts
* Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
* Manage capital expenditure
* Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
* Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
* Lead, manage, guide and motivate a team
* Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
* Accountability for cash flow and production of forecasts
* Review company assets and liabilities
* Prepare monthly reconciliations for all accounts
* Assessment of monthly expenses
* Calculation, presentation, and payment of VAT
* Production of relevant commercial analysis e.g., margins and pricing
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
* Proven experience within a similar role
* Proven experience using Microsoft Dynamics
* Thorough understanding of management information systems
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial
* Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen
* Dynamic, committed and experienced
* Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A drive for time bound completion of tasks
* Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks
* Ability to prioritise workload
What will you get?
A competitive salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today