Are you a number cruncher? Someone who thrives on reports, budgets, accounts? Looking for an exciting new challenge? My client a reputable and well established Luxury Travel Company in Cheshire, are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their successful team.
* Overseeing all daily, weekly and monthly tasks for the department and ensuring timely completion
* Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
* Review of procedures undertaken to complete the tasks and implementing performance improvement where considered necessary
* Preparation of monthly management accounts up to trial balance stage for review by external accountants
* Reporting to general manager, external consultant and managing director on matters relevant to the accounts department
* Mentoring of assistant within the department to further their career and develop their skills
* Review company performance in key areas and comment to management on recommendations
* Full management of finance function
* Monthly management accounts, weekly KPI reporting working closely with other departments, budget preparation, supplier payment processing, forex management, nominal ledger management and reconciliations, liaison with auditors, reviewing of general process improvements.
* A qualified Finance Manager with experience in small to medium sized businesses
* A get up and go attitude that will help shape the finance department to be fit for the future
* Organised, accountable and strategic helping take a small business to the next level
* You will ideally have travel industry experience however this is not essential.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus a range of company benefits.
To apply for the position of Finance Manager
Click 'Apply' now to submit your CV
This role is being managed by (url removed)
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only suitably shortlisted candidates will be contacted