Salisbury Group is looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join our mobile team in Ipswich.
* Salary upto £42,000 DoE
* Company van which can be used for personal use
* 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
As a Gas Engineer, you will form part of the regional mobile team and be required to assist the team in the efficient delivery of the PPM and reactive maintenance activities. You will be required to deliver a wide range of statutory and routine PPM's as well as reactive maintenance activities that will require completing in-line with specific contract SLA's.
You will be a fully qualified and competent to deliver high quality maintenance and reactive repairs across multiple disciplines where required, but with particular attention being given to experience in working with their primary discipline - Gas / Combustion.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
* Ensure the highest standards and Salisbury competencies are delivered and demonstrated.
* Deliver Portfolio PPM and minor works
* Ensure the Client, Customer and Team are 'kept in the loop' through feedback and regular updates
* Contribute to the delivery of a quality service, aiming for 100% satisfaction of the Customer
* Provide technical support, advice and guidance to the Customer and Team
* Ensure best value for money to the Client by ensuring accuracy within the Team by checking resource and materials are suitable to effectively deliver the service.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
* Full Driving License
* Qualified M&E Engineer - bias in Combustion.
* CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety (compulsory), now includes combustion performance analysis
* CENWAT - Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters
* CODNCO1 - Changeover from Domestic Natural Gas to Commercial Natural Gas
* ICPN1 - Installation of Commercial Pipework in excess of 35mm
* TPCP1A - Testing and Purging of Low Pressure Commercial Pipework, not exceeding 1m3 (
* ACS Core Commercial Gas Safety - COCN1 or ACS - Changeover Domestic to Commercial - CODNC01
* TPCP1 - Testing & Purging Pipework greater than 1m3 (>1m3) 6" (150mm)
* CORT1 - Overhead Radiant Tube Heaters
* CDGA1 - Direct Fired Commercial Appliances
* CIGA1 - Installation of commercial indirect fired appliance
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role:
* Strong, demonstrable competencies in Gas, pipework etc
* Good understanding of modern office software. Experience of working with asset/work management systems such as MAXIMO / CAFM systems on Android tablets.
* 2 years previous experience within similar environment and in particular across area multi sites and multi discipline service delivery.
* 1 years' experience in customer facing outsourcing environment.
* Ability to manage priorities in line with business needs.
Salisbury Group was built to be different to the faceless organisations in facilities management industry that often lack the human touch. Our ambition is to make buildings and facilities better for the people who work in them. Why do we do this? It's simple. We know that buildings are better places to be when they are looked after by people who care.
We achieve this by combining our unique understanding with useful technology and an above-and-beyond attitude from our people on the ground and in our support centres. This provides a more personal approach to facilities management and building maintenance services.
We are present right across the UK at more than 1,000 sites and over 11 million square feet of premises. Our services include engineering maintenance, security, cleaning, compliance, reception, energy solutions and more