Network Security Engineer | UK remote | £35,(Apply online only)-£55,(Apply online only)
I am currently working with a well-established Cyber Security Consultancy that is looking for a skilled Network Security Engineer to join their team.
This company is looking for someone to provide first-class support to its customers and maintain the quality of service delivered.
You will be working with multiple firewalls, including planning and implementing changes to them, as well as dealing with switches and routers.
· Working with different firewalls (Checkpoint, Fortinet, CISCO ASA and Juniper)
· Working 4 on 4 off, on days are 2 days and 2 nights
· Troubleshooting firewall issues, and changing policies on them
· Support with F5 load balancers
· Experience with different firewalls (Checkpoint, Fortinet and CISCO ASA)
· 18-24 months experience in Network Security Engineering
· Experience working with cloud services
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on +44 (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency