Are you a newly qualified graduate aspiring to become a future secondary teacher?
Or are you currently a TA but looking for a better Secondary school to work with?
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will:
• Be a Graduate/Studying
• Have prior TA experience
• Has an up-to-date CV
• Enhanced DBS (we can help you apply if you dont have one)
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
• To be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
What Protocol can offer you:
• Priority access to our partnership clients
• locations local to you to work
• Market Leading pay rates
• one to one support with interview process/own dedicated consultant
• free access to training programmes
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.