Purchasing ManagerWarrington£35,000 - £50,000
An established business in Warrington is currently recruiting for a newly created position of Procurement / Purchasing Manager. You will be responsible the central function of 32 businesses in total offering Finance, Commercial, Payroll, Marketing, ICT, and Systems support.
This position currently sits between Finance and Operations and you will the main person implementing the new processes, cost saving & creating strategic partnerships with suppliers.
As this is a newly created role within the business you will be responsible for developing the purchasing function from scratch and so must have experience of doing this in previous role.
There is no staff management involved in this role initiallyAs Purchasing / Procurement Manager your role will involve:
To apply for this role you must:
- Assessing the key suppliers across the group and identify the key areas where efficiency's could be gained
- Developing relationships with key suppliers and hold regular reviews to monitor performance and cost
- Improving the value in our current deals - reducing cost or improving service
- Introducing a matrix of authority for the group to control spend approval limits
- Introducing a standardised PO system that matches the fast-paced culture of the business whilst offering better controls
- Be an experience Purchasing / Procurement Manager
- be experienced in setting up new processes and procedures
- Have experience of working within a fast paced and multifaceted environment
If you are interested in applying for the role then please get in touch with Rebecca on
or click on the link to apply.