Toro U.K. Limited
Technical Service Representative Position
Technical Service Representative - UK
Toro U.K. Limited manufacturer of Lawnmowers and Turf Equipment. Established in 1946 as Hayter Limited
the company has been actively promoting and distributing Garden and Grounds Care machinery for over
75 years. We are looking to recruit for the position of Technical Service Representative for the U.K. We
require an individual with a passion for the industry and who wants to work as part of our successful EMEA
Customer Care team. Reporting to the UK Service Manager, the successful candidate will have the
opportunity to work with market leading brands and products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Technical Service Representative will be responsible for:
• Technical Support on Hayter and Toro Consumer, Landscape Contractor and, Siteworks System products
primarily in the U.K.
• Technical Support on new technologies and products as they are launched.
• Receiving and responding in a timely manner to incoming dealer, service provider, mass retail and end user
technical communications (telephone, email etc.).
• Serves as the technical product expert for dealers, customers and other departments within Toro.
• Assisting in creating and presenting training materials.
• Able to work safely and efficiently in a workshop.
• Able to carry out fault diagnosis and repair on products.
• Maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Working as part of the EMEA Customer Care team.
• Will need to live in a convenient location as this position will be based at our Spellbrook location.
The Technical Service Representative will possess the following:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work well in a team-based environment.
• Ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
• Have drive, commitment and enthusiasm.
• Have an eye for detail.
• Possess sound analytical and numerical skills.
• Sound understanding of combustion engine, hydraulics and electrics / electronics technology.
• Strong technical skills in PC and mobile operating systems and applications.
• Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Ability to work effectively across different business functions.
• Must be self motivated and able to work autonomously.
• Work requires the level of educational development normally acquired through completion of a degree in a