Risk Analytical Consultant | Up to 50,000 | Remote (Sheffield)
The company is a Financial Services focused consultancy that has a focus on the importance of data; using their expertise they work on building models and delivering insight to organizations they work with from retail banks to FinTech's. With a work culture based on collaboration, you can work on various projects to allow growth and development in your career.
The role itself will entail working within credit risk modelling. The primary task would revolve around modelling, data analytics and forecasting. The models you would work on vary from IFRS 9 models to decision models or setting strategy. There will be an emphasis of autonomy, collaboration, and problem solving. The use of SAS or SQL will be essential for this role
They are looking for an individual who has
* Experience using SAS or SQL
* Experience working within the credit risk modelling environment
* Ability to work collaboratively with the clients or internal teams set up.
* Mathematical or statistical degree or similar
* Strong written and presentation skills
* Ability to work as part of a coordinated team, while also having the confidence to work independently.
What you get in return
* Competitive Salary
* Ability to work from home
* Holiday entitlement, Pension, private medical, and life assurance cover
* Chance to work at a company who want to make you feel comfortable at work and strive to keep you there.
* Chance to work on a variety of credit risk modelling tasks, with ample opportunity for self-development and improvement.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.