Senior Business Analyst (Insurance)
Our client is a leading Reinsurance broker, with offices across Europe and North America.
A Senior Business Analyst works with the Product Owner on a Squad, or may work directly with the business as a Proxy Product Owner, to specify requirements, gather information from the business and clarify any ambiguities in requirements.Senior Business Analyst Responsibilities:
Senior Business Analyst Experience:
- Must have Reinsurance/Insurance experience
- Deep knowledge of business domain, internal systems
- Be fully aware of internal and external business life cycles
- Lead projects or phases with a broader project and be accountable for ongoing activities and objectives
- Drive direction of business systems by solving complex problems and taking new perspectives on existing solutions
- Adapt latest best practice BA thinking, how to use as a basis for Share Data processes
- Work on complex system changes and functionality, including resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- 5 years business analyst or equivalent related experience, such as software development, required.
- Reinsurance/Insurance companies for Operations and Claims, ideally Transformation projects
- Have a deep knowledge of business analysis
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)