ASSET BASED LENDING LAWYER Location: London, Leeds, Manchester or Edinburgh
Our market leading Asset Based Lending team is one of the largest dedicated ABL teams in the UK, being one of only two Tier 1 practices in the UK. The team is made up of 7 lawyers, with one Partner and another 6 specialist ABL lawyers, working from our offices in London and Manchester. Recognised in Legal 500 as one of the leading ABL teams in the UK, our ABL practice covers all types of receivables financing and asset based lending transactions, including syndicated facilities, sponsor-backed deals, cross-border transactions and off-balance sheet receivables purchase programmes. Our client base is second-to-none, comprising UK clearing banks, US and European financial institutions, challenger banks, funds and independent ABL's.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and high performing individual to join the team. Based in one of our UK office locations, you would be part of a national team working on top quality transactions for all the major players in the ABL market. The right candidate will be England and Wales qualified, have banking experience gained at a reputable firm and can expect to join a hardworking, collaborative and supportive team, with a non-hierarchical culture. Full training will be provided therefore prior asset based lending and/or receivables financing experience is not essential. Agile working is promoted and there are excellent career progression prospects over the short-to-medium term.
AG is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of a person's gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic. We are committed to having a diverse team and actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and communities, particularly those from underrepresented demographics. We want our recruitment practices to be as inclusive as possible, so please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process to help you perform to your best.
As a firm, we aim to provide a positive experience to everyone who works here and our focus on financial, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits ensures that this experience goes beyond the nine-to-five. As part of this mission, some of the benefits employees of AG can expect are;
- Flexible and agile working
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Competitive employer matched pension contribution rate
- Health and wellbeing subsidy, up to 180 per year
- One day per year to volunteer (as part of our CSR initiative)
- Buy/Sell holidays (up to 5 days each year)
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives such as The Mindful Business Charter, Mental Health Champions and 1:1 session with an in-house professional
- Market leafing talent referral bonus incentives
- AG Excellence awards for the recognition of exceptional effort
- Opt in private medical and private dental insurance
- Opt in annual health screening
- Voluntary critical illness cover
- Annual discretionary bonus plan and salary review
Salary:Competitive Location:Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester Vacancy Type:Qualified Lawyers Business Area:Banking & Finance Contract Type:Permanent