Founded in 2003, Nettitude is an award-winning global provider of cybersecurity services, bringing innovative thought leadership to the ever-evolving cybersecurity marketplace. Through our research and innovation centres, we provide threat led services that span technical assurance, consulting and managed detection and response offerings.
To learn more, please visit The role
Nettitude, is an award winning provider of Cyber Security and Assurance, Incident Response and Managed Security Services to organisations across the world. Due to continued growth and strategic future plans we are seeking a Head of Security Operations within our Managed Security Services department
The Head of Security Operations is an integral Senior leadership role within the managed services team and provides management and oversight of SOC Operations, engineering and development functions
You will be an integral part of our successful and growing Senior Management team within the MSS department as we continue on our strategic growth plans.Location
This role location is flexible with some travel to Leamington Spa head offices. We can support working from across the UK. All applicants will require residence in the UK.What you'll be doing in your role:
- Leadership, Management, Ownership and Development of staff, team leaders and managers within the MSS department through effective leadership and coaching.
- Responsible for the Management and delivery of all MSS technology platforms ensuring security, sustainability, capacity, stability, resiliency & continual evolution to meet ongoing business growth
- Assist with the development of the strategic business plan and evolution for Global Managed Security Services growth, leading and working with MSS teams to co-ordinate effective delivery against business objectives
- Responsibility for day-to-day Security & Technical engineering operations in the provision of MSS offerings to our growing customer base
- Responsibility for Technical Security, capacity, compliance and governance of platforms, infrastructure, and tools, including oversight of continuing development of existing and future toolsets.
- Document, Implement and deliver a Continual Service Improvement plan (CSIP) for MSS service lines covering People, Process and Technology that enhances operational models and bring measurable efficiencies in the delivery of services from the MSS Department.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Leadership Team ensuring onboarding and integration of customers is resourced and managed effectively between Consultancy & live operations
- Establish, continually measure and provide assurance reporting of workload, SLA's, KPIs and performance of managed service teams in the delivery of services.
- Provide Leadership, direction to the Managed Security Services Projects and Futures teams on MSS projects focused on the evolution and delivery of best in class managed Security services.
- Guide and assist Presales/account management teams where necessary in the presales and scoping process on new and existing customer opportunities.
- Act as the senior point of escalation for Service Issues for the Nettitude customer base covering Incident response, Security and Technical operations.
The following are the requirements for this role:
What we offer:
- 5-10 years' experience working within Managed Services provider environment delivering best in class services to customers
- 5-10 years' experience working in the design, improvement, and operation of Technical and Security Operations
- 5 Years' minimum experience in the Configuration, support, management & development of defensive security technologies (SIEM Monitoring tools, EDR etc)
- Previous experience in the design, implementation and management of technical and service & security automations
- Experience delivering customer facing reporting and documentation
- Demonstrable experience in the technical design of new Managed Service offerings
- Experience of implementing performance reporting to ensuring governance and assurance of services
- Management & leadership of teams, individuals, and staff development experience
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders internally and customer facing senior and C level executives
- Displays a high level of negotiation skills to resolve issues in challenging situations where required.
- A proactive attitude and ability to communicate with a variety of individuals and skill levels in an appropriate manner
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability, working with a broad range of complex and professional issues under a variety of contexts through to resolution
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be provided.Apply?
Are you interested in this job? Apply now via the 'apply' button and upload your C.V. and cover letter