Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.Private Wealth Management
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.YOUR IMPACT
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Private Wealth Management ("PWM") Team in Monaco at the Analyst level.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- This is a client facing role. You will be required to keep abreast of financial markets, GS research and market views to discuss and inform and discuss trading/investment views directly with clients
- Work as part of the PWM Team to support and implement wealth management strategies for PWM clients; some of the most successful executives and entrepreneurs from across the World
- Undertake portfolio analysis for risk and return characteristics
- Develop and prepare marketing presentations for existing and prospective clients
- Be responsible for the management and execution of client portfolios
- Deliver the highest standard of service to clients including investment related and adhoc client queries
- Develop a good understanding of the processes and operational aspects of the Private Wealth Management business in order to deliver a holistic service
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Fluent French is required
- Strong interest in the financial markets and good investment sense/commercial instinct
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and confidence to talk at all levels of client sophistication
- Strong organizational skills; the ability to manage deliver on tight deadlines, multi-task in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure will be key to success
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Interest in pursuing a career as a Private Wealth Advisor
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more:
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityNo