Content Marketing SpecialistPosted: 10 Jan 2022Closes: 9 Feb 2022 London, England Competitive Permanent & Full-time CHE_32819aac-9a3e-4ffe-abe1-36e9038e3566 We're Checkout.com
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor's list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.Content Marketing Specialist at
Are you a natural storyteller? Can you understand an audience and deliver compelling content in the right format at the right place and at the right time? If the answer is yes, we have the perfect role for you.
We're looking for a motivated and talented Content Specialist to join our Brand Marketing team. You'll be executing our content plans by diving into the exciting world of FinTech, payments, eCommerce and Crypto to craft educational and thought leadership content for our growing audience.
Reporting to our Content Marketing Manager, you'll help shape our content strategy, working with the wider marketing team to understand their content requirements and optimize the distribution of assets.
This role is visible and hands-on. Passionate about crypto and the future of money, you should be a first-class writer with natural curiosity and the confidence to speak with experts in their fields about sophisticated topics.What you'll be doing
- Producing high-quality, data-driven content that resonates with our core audience personas.
- Researching subjects and interviewing subject matter experts across the business to discover unique angles on payments, FinTech, eCommerce, crypto and web3.
- Working cross-functionally across the marketing team to optimize content for distribution across multiple channels, including organic social, email and paid advertising.
- Optimizing existing content for SEO and building full-funnel audience journeys that turn prospects into customers and customers into advocates.
- Supporting the Content Marketing Manager to measure and analyze our content's performance and continually find opportunities for improvement.
- You have proven experience in content marketing or journalism. Ideally with a focus on financial services, payments, FinTech, eCommerce and crypto.
- You know how to get inside the head of a target audience, uncovering their problems, motivations, interests, and what moves them.
- You're naturally curious with a track record of translating complex ideas into compelling, binge-worthy content.
- You have experience proactively partnering with multiple stakeholders to effectively distribute content through multiple channels and different audience personas.
- You love getting things done and working collaboratively to complete projects on deadline.
- You have a keen eye for detail and excellent copy-editing skills.
- You're Intuitive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial; you enjoy working in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.#Aspire
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.#Excel
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.#Unite
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.Want to see us in action?.More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success. If you would like help and advice about applying for this role please visit the Career Hive