Description Position at m/SIX About the role
Over the past year, we have revamped our natural search offering and have recently launched our new Customer Experience division which covers four key pillars: SEO and Content, Digital PR, CRO and Digital Analytics.
As a fast-growing department within a fast-growing agency, this role offers a great opportunity to work in an environment that combines pioneering innovation with exceptional client integration. We are looking for someone who is interested in working on outstanding, performance lead accounts with an enthusiasm for data and an eye for detail
The Account Director will be the main client contact on CX accounts. They will run communications, meetings and project roadmaps. They will be responsible for management of the supporting team along with the timely delivery of client work.
In preparation for this next phase of our journey, m/SIX needs an individual who can engage clients with the organic growth potential across owned and earned media channels. Role Responsibilities
- Main point of communications to clients and internal client leads
- Identification of traffic growth opportunities for clients
- Management of CX deliverables, including but not limited to SEO projects such as Owned media strategy, technical Audits, Keyword Research and Insights, Site migrations, App & Video Optimisation, Backlink analysis, Competitor Gap analysis, Landing page Optimisation.
- Project management of team and resources, including QA, training and processes of direct reports
- Accountable for client reporting, dashboards and performance metrics.
This role directly reports to the CX Business DirectorDirect Reports
This role has 3 direct reportsCore Competencies and skills required:
- Proven client servicing skills.
- Management of SEO campaigns with proven track record of delivering results against client objectives
- Keen interest in supplementary areas of owned and earned media, including Content, Influencers, CRO, and Native.
- High working Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other SEO tools
- Experience in managing and coordinating direct reports to deliver multiple projects
- Good Exposure of PPC and an appreciation of how the two channels interact.
- Experience successfully running different SEO projects such as Content Campaigns, Link penalties, Outreach and Technical Audits
- Previous experience defining and managing client expectations, including tracking performance against targets
- Campaign reporting, analytics & recommendations, monitoring KPI targets with an understanding of traffic forecasting
- Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with key partners and seek first-to-market opportunities across the competitive landscape
- Ability to present complex subjects with clear rationales and recommendations, while working independently
- Numerate and comfortable working with Excel and PowerPoint
Additionally, the following skills and experience would be beneficial to the applicant:
What Success Looks Like:
- A solid foundation in technical skills, such as managing website migrations, page speed analysis and resolving indexation issues
- Experience in running content projects, such as Strategies, Campaigns, Audits and Gap analysis
- Some Experience using Google Data Studio, Datorama, Tableau and/or other Data visualization and management tools
- A keen interest in digital media, search, social media, web development and digital technologies
- An understanding of econometric and attribution modelling across the full marketing mix.
- Industry Qualifications i.e. IPA or Google Certified Advertising Qualified
- Exposure to content strategy, social listening, influencer marketing and/or traditional ATL campaigns
- Interest in supporting on New Business opportunities and product development
Who are m/SIX?
- Tangible organic growth for client websites
- Setting and meeting KPIs that help clients meet business objectives
- Producing best in class work across owned and earned media
- Support a culture of innovation across products and ways of working
- Maintaining or improving client satisfaction scores
m/SIX are one of the world's fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies, having doubled in size in the last two years. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners within The&Partnership, but our joint venture with WPP means that we are able to offer a true 'best of both worlds' advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM's market-leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As both The&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients' individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at EA, News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients' business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has one key ambition: to be the most important place in the careers of our people.Our Values
We are Energetic, Pioneering and Honest. These are specific to us, and reflect the culture of the agency and significantly the behaviours we seek out day to day within the business. We want to encourage individual Energy to all projects, to be Pioneering within our industry, and regularly receive Honest, and clear feedback.