Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world's leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.Who We Are in the UK? Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We've proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we're using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief - we are not a 'yes' agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
This role will work on our new business win with one of the most exciting global media companies on the planet.Key duties include:
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of the campaigns, researching into audiences, management of reporting and assist in the development of brand activations.
- Liaise with the internal buying teams to achieve the common goal of delivering world class work.
- Play a role in the business development of the accounts and the agency - you will be involved in the maintenance of internal forecasts, stretch planning and identification of organic growth opportunities.
- Develop innovative solutions within a cross-agency group that challenge our clients to think differently and makes their brands category leaders.
- Reporting to an Account Director and supported by a combination of Senior Account Executives and Account Executives on each account
We're seeking an ambitious, individual who has the vision and skills to excel. You need to have great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills - our clients like to be challenged but with diplomacy. Close attention to detail, people management skills and a positive attitude are also crucial.
You will need to have a firm foundation in both traditional media (TV, OOH, Print etc) and digital. You will be expected to develop ideas both internally and within a cross-agency group that challenges our clients.
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Advertising