We're Norton Rose Fulbright - a global law firm with over 50 offices
and 7,000 employees worldwide.
Our London office is currently recruiting for a Digital
. As well as the relevant skills and
experience, we're looking for people who are innovative, commercial
and value the work that they do. We celebrate multiple approaches and
points of view and believe diversity drives innovation, so we're
building a culture where difference is valued.
Our office is based right next to Tower Bridge and within striking
distance of The City and although we are all working remotely
currently, longer term we are proud to offer a hybrid working model
retaining the best elements of remote and in-office workingtocreate a
culture of high performance though flexibility and encouraging a
healthy work/life balance of working arrangement.The RoleKey Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Develop a digital marketing strategy for EMEA - across website,
email marketing and social media - to manage and optimise content
that cuts though the noise
- Focus on driving digital marketing campaigns advising on how to
promote content effectively to our targets using a multi-channel approach
- Capture and analyse key performance data to identify trends and
insights which can be used to inform BD activity and to maintain and
develop benchmarks over time
- Using digital marketing tools (such as SEM Rush) to improve SEO in
key areas of opportunity so we can communicate more effectively both
with our clients and prospects
- Work with BD and client teams to ensure that marketing activity is
generating business leads and ensuring these are followed-up with
- Expand our use of video through social media channels including
LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube and explore how we can use video more effectively
- Analyse the user experience, identifying critical conversion and
drop-off points in the user journey
- Identify and advise on areas where paid digital marketing
campaigns would be of benefit (PPC & Social)
- Run regular reports to analyse and track campaigns against set
objectives (KPIs and ROI), reporting this back to stakeholders
within marketing and senior leadership and use data and tools to
improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our reporting
- Helping fee earners improve their online profiles on LinkedIn on
an ad hoc basis and advising on best practice
- Keep abreast of emerging technology and market developments e.g.
The ideal candidate will have the following expertise and skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivilent
- Senior MBD experience within professional services firm working internationally.
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing plans to build
profile and reputation
- Proven track record of delivering successful digital campaigns
through a multi-channel approach
- Experience using marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online advertising in fields such as SEO, Social
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to translate complex legal marketing content into
marketable services which fee earners can share with their clients
- Evidence of innovation and creativity in marketing activity
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management.
- Natural influencing skills, with an ability to work successful
with both junior and senior people.
- Highly effective organisational skills; capable of prioritising
workloads, managing multiple projects and negotiating deadlines.
- A strong collaborator, bringing people together across offices and
functions to work effectively in virtual teams.
- Both strategic and pragmatic; working to deliver a long-term
strategic plan while ensuring a regular delivery of practical improvements.
Our clients come first and whilst we have a high performance culture
and work hard as a team, in return we offerrange of competitive
- 25 days hols + Bank hols - Buy up to 5 days
- GP Service, Bupa
- Flexible working
In addition, we are proud of our established health and wellbeing
programme which supports our employees through mental, physical and
Norton Rose Fulbright is committed to promoting a diverse
workforce and an inclusive workplace where everyone can realise
their full potential and career ambitions on the basis of merit and
skill. We offer a range of family friendly and inclusive employment
policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks. Find
more about Diversity and Inclusion here.
Norton Rose Fulbright is an equal opportunities employer. We will
make reasonable adjustments to our application process to ensure
that you have the best chance of success. We understand that there's
not a "one size fits all" approach to adjustments so our
team will work with you individually to understand more about your
requirements. Please contact our Recruitment team on EMEARecruitment@nortonrosefulbright.com