Senior Manufacturing Engineers40k - 50k Lisburn
Vickerstock are exclusively recruiting for 3 Senior Manufacturing Engineer
for our client based in the Lisburn Area.
Reporting initially to the Director of Manufacturing, this Senior Manufacturing Engineer role will be part of a small team whose remit is to deliver manufacturing engineering capability through the product development phase.Your new role as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
What you will need to succeed as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer;
- You will have experience working along side engineering team to optimise design for Manufacture and assembly.
- You will develop the assembly process and associate equipment requirements to define appropriate manufacturing area layouts.
- You will lead and guide new product introduction phase into series manufacture.
- The breadth of the remit will include all the system elements of the electronic system and their integration into complete vessels.
- Ideally you will educated to degree level within a Manufacturing/Engineering field.
- You will have at least 5 years experience working within a Low Volume, High quality environment - automotive (F1, Drivetrains, EV or Hybrid technologies would be perfect)
- You will have extensive working knowledge of a range of lean manufacturing techniques.