A Top 30 Accountancy firm are looking for Business Tax Manager to join their dynamic and high performing Corporate Tax team in their London office.
With Corporation Taxes being an increasingly high-profile field, this company can offer an exciting and broad range of work for highly ambitious people.
This role will involve working, and developing relationships, with clients to advise on corporate tax planning and restructuring projects in the UK, as well as producing complex UK tax computations and tax returns.
Key to the role is for the individual to be able to pro-actively manage their own workload and communicate with managers/directors/partners on a regular basis to service their clients.
- Working closely with clients on various adhoc tax advisory projects
- Act as a key point of contact and provide compliance services to a range of clients from small businesses to larger corporates across sectors.
- Provide support to Partners and Directors on client matters and assist in the management of the team.
- Review work prepared by more junior members of staff and support/mentor their development.
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep Directors/Partners informed of developments.
- Recognise business development opportunities and work with the Directors/Partners to develop these when they arise
- Experience providing corporate tax advisory services to a variety of clients.
- Understanding of and previous experience within corporate tax compliance, dealing with the annual tax return process of both small clients and those with a much more extensive number of assignees.
- Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients.
- Experience of dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders.
- Some experience of managing staff.
- CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Demonstrable post qualified experience.
For further info on this role or any other tax roles that you are interested in, please contact Alex Teow at ProTax on 07765 25 1227 or email Alex.Teow@pro-tax.co.uk
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.