Established in 2000, YOOX is the world's leading online store for fashion, design and art that lasts a lifetime and beyond. For those who love the thrill of the find, YOOX inspires men and women around the world to express their personal style through a wide selection of well-made yet accessible pieces to cherish season after season. These include hard-to-find clothing and accessories for men and women from the world's most prestigious designers as well as kidswear, a unique selection of home design objects and exclusive collaborations with internationally-renowned artists.
Encouraging conscious and responsible shopping has been central to YOOX's philosophy since it launched 20 years ago, helping customers to be kinder to the planet by investing in fashion with longevity. In 2009 the store launched YOOXYGEN - a socially and environmentally responsible destination featuring a carefully curated edit of sustainable brands.
At the forefront of innovation, YOOX has pioneered the use of artificial intelligence in fashion, launching in 2018 its own label 8 by YOOX, the first collection ever powered by AI combined with YOOX's unique creative flair. With YOOXMIRROR, a virtual styling suite driven by AI, YOOX offers a ground-breaking customer experience, allowing users to create their own avatar and digitally try-on looks in their app.
Available in more than 100 countries with 10 languages and 7 currencies, YOOX provides a seamless shopping experience across mobile, tablet and desktop, with easy returns and multi-lingual customer care 24/7, 365 days a year. YOOX is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
YOOX are now seeking a talented Channel Insights Manager to join the team. Some of the essentials for you to know are:
Location:Milan, (Italy) or London (UK)
Reporting into: Head of Analytics & Marketing Insights
Direct reports: TwoHere is a breakdown of what you'll be doing:
• Be the go-to expert for digital marketing analytics needs across YNAP.
• Be responsible for helping understand marketing effectiveness across media channels and own the frameworks to support measurement of paid channel performance.
• Provide insights which explain traffic and channel performance, including the underlying drivers.
• Guide decision making and inform digital marketing strategy by providing detailed, action orientated insights, continuously highlighting potential opportunities and risks.
• Support digital marketing delivery teams in maximising channel effectiveness across the organisation.
• Be a key partner for our channel specialists, providing accurate analysis and insights to help them drive our digital marketing plans forward to hit business deliverables.
• Standardise and elevate the quality of the reporting and insights provided to digital marketing leaders.
• Partner with your senior stakeholders and develop a deep understanding of their business areas, enabling you to develop hypotheses and make relevant, credible recommendations that flow from your insights.
• Take a leading role in the analytics team, championing best practice, challenging the status quo, and always advocating the use of data in decision making.
• Be a stakeholder to the big data platform and analytics implementation teams to ensure robust digital data is available in a big data platform that serves your analytical needs.
• Lead and line manage a team of analysts, taking responsibility for the growth and development of your direct reports.The type of person we are looking for:
• 5+ years prior marketing analytics, digital analytics, media optimization & analytics, or other related experience, with a demonstrable track record in influencing and delivering business impact using data.
• Extensive experience using industry-standard web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
• Strong working knowledge of SQL (Python advantageous) and Tableau (or equivalent data visualisation tool), with experience working with large data sets in a big data environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to coach your team through complex, sometimes loosely defined problems.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
• Strong organizational and project management skills are essential, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate across multiple functions within an organisation.
• A highly collaborative approach and open communication style.
• Be experienced in communicating insight, both verbally and via documentation, in the most suitable, comprehensible and impactful way for your audience.
• Comfortable presenting to and communicating with senior leadership.
• Experience in recruiting and line managing a team.
• An undergraduate level degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Physics or equivalent numerical degree - or have demonstrable industry experience.
From the moment you join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to our workplace, our business and our customers. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to our workplace, our business and our customers. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly. Summary
- Location: Milan, Italy; London, UK
- Type: Full time