Dynamics 365/Power Platform In-house Consultant, Coventry, 50,000, Non for profit, D365 transformation programme, Power Platform, Home working options, Technology driven organisation, 365 customer engagement
A growing UK based Non for profit are utilising D365 at the forefront of their digital transformation and require a Dynamics 365 CE Consultant to join their in-house team. This role is based from a central office location with requirements for travel to over 10 offices around the UK on a weekly basis (2-3 days).
The role will be split between working with Dynamics CRM and the Power Platform, offering hands on experience with the latest tech. The vision for this role is to on-board a Dynamics enthusiast who will keep the charity up to date on the latest Dynamics releases and features. You'll work hands on with the system, customising and configuring to meet user requirements which you will gather from stakeholders.
The requirements are...
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- Experience working with PowerApps and Power Automate
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Strong communication skills - comfortable working with stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Dynamics CRM support and training experience
- Happy with travel in between UK offices (2-3 days per week)
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM opportunities - send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.
- Location: Coventry, England
- Salary: 45000 - 50000 per annum
- Technology: Dynamics 365 Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 26th Dec, 2021
- Reference: 25122021ML4