Retail Regional Manager - North District
Location: Vodafone Retail - ( North Division )
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary
At Vodafone UK Retail it's our job to help customers get the most out of their tech, tech that's here to change every day. You'll work in a vibrant, ambitious culture with a strong focus on customer experience and helping build a better digital future for everyone.
Whatwill you be doing?
As a field-based member of the Consumer Sales team you will be working to deliver operational and commercial excellence across an aligned and well-directed field team. You will drive business performance through a relentless focus on the customer, combining brilliant execution with the Vodafone Spirit in ways that continuously improve everything we do.
You take full accountability for your business, both for the direct Vodafone estate and franchise population, as you not only line manage the core store teams, but work in partnership with entrepreneurs running their own stores. Working collaboratively with HQ and relevant channels you will work to review and improve the franchise programme to ensure a leading customer and colleague proposition.
As a Brand Custodian you will ensure the Vodafone brand is, and customer service standards are, protected whilst advocating development and cross functional working in your own region amongst direct reports and franchisees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who will relish in supporting and coaching talent as you work across a diverse and inclusive team. The role is fast paced, demanding and requires a great deal of tenacity. However, it is rewarding, fulfilling and will offer an opportunity to harness many skills. Put simply, there has never been a more exciting time to join Vodafone Retail!
- Manage and take full accountability for regional P&L.
- Ensure stores are compliant within relevant guidelines at all times.
- Build and motivate a team to deliver excellent customer experience and exceed service targets.
- Identify growth opportunities/plans and monitor store and individual performance across the region.
- Identify and manage top talent from owned stores through internal progression or within Franchisee community using talent pool management.
- Understand Vodafone and competitors' products and services.
- Support for Franchise applicants through process to go live.
- Ensure field process and systems improvement are delivered.
What's in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
Vodafone UK are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
Together we can