Tekla - Steel Draughtsman / Women
Location - Kent
Salary - Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our clients who are a structural steel fabricator & metalworking company specialising in the design, manufacture, supply, and installation of architectural metalwork & steel frame solutions to the construction industry. They design structural steelwork (primary & secondary), bespoke metalwork, product range encompasses balconies, balustrading, staircases, industrial railings, steel beams and steel frames constantly adding to their wide range portfolio.
Due to continued expansion and a heavy workload, they are now looking structural steelwork draughtsman / detailer to join their growing fabrication drawing office. The ideal candidate will have experience within the architectural metalwork or structural steel detailing industry. My client's preference would be for the candidate to have experience using Tekla however AutoCAD / StruCAD / Advanced Steel background would be considered if you were open to some training in Tekla.
Responsibility & Duties
* Read & understand drawings by Structural Engineers and Architects drawings
* CAD Modelling using Tekla or AutoCAD software of structural and architectural steelwork such as portal frames, beams, mezzanine floors, staircases, and balustrading.
* General Assembly drawings
* Prepare Fabrication Drawing Package for production (GA's, Assemblies, Single Parts, DXF's & Schedules) Site Survey experience
* Update GA drawings to received site survey
* Liaising with clients, structural engineers, architects, and fabricators in workshop
Experience & Qualification
* Experience of AutoCAD/ Tekla / Advanced Steel / StruCAD
* Have had experience in the architectural metalworking or structural steelwork industry
* Portfolio / Examples of construction drawings
* Applicants should be eligible to work in the UK.
* Liaise with customer, suppliers, design manager, site & workshop
* Experienced detailing Balconies, Balustrades, Handrails, Steel Staircases, Structural Steelwork, & various Metalwork detailing experience would be ideal
* Construction, Civils / Structural qualification
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date CV & Portfolio to the email address below or send me a message on Linkdin to discuss in more detail.
pritesh @ t-talent. co. uk
(phone number removed)