Maintenance Engineer Electrical
Salary £42000 to £45000
Shifts 12hours days and Nights
Bristol / Avonmouth
My client is a leading multi-national manufacturing company with sites in the UK. They are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to supplement their existing team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Candidates will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety of high speed production machinery including hydraulics and pneumatics. The role will be working 12 hour days and nights shift pattern
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must have:
Engineering Qualifications, Electrical
Reading Electrical drawings is essential.
Experience of maintenance on production machinery
Machinery strip down
Torque wrenches and timing chains
Experience of maintaining hydraulics and pneumatics.
Working within the maintenance team, this role will involve:
* Carrying out planned maintenance across a manufacturing site in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed
* Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given
* Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
* Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and auctioning repairs
* Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment
* Analyse data to find solutions to improve MHE performance, providing reports where necessary
* Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are a highly-experienced independent recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist technical markets.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Preventive Maintenance, Siemens S7, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, FMCG, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Electrical, Multi Skilled Mechanical, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical fitter, Manufacturing Technician, Maintenance Craftsmen, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Fitter