Junior Technical Project Manager
Our client is looking for a strong Junior Technical Project Manager to join the Overthrow Digital innovation team. We would like to see candidates who have a foundational understanding of a broad set of technologies, coupled with the temperament and maturity befitting a client-facing project manager. The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for running delivery and support for a range of live client projects working alongside our senior team and system architect.
The work will involve managing JIRA boards and participating in the daily stand-ups and SCRUM activities as well as reporting responsibilities on project status and ongoing activities. You will be full-time on a single client account and a Finance sector background is positive, though not mandatory.
The job will be 3 days a week at our client's location in Fenchurch Street, London and 2 days a week remote.
Our client is an independent media group comprising of 5 specialist companies. We work with leading brands and business to deliver digital innovation and growth strategies which we then execute. Our business is about delivering result and developing long term relations with great clients. We need you to help us nurture these relations with great interpersonal skills, creative flair, a straight-talking and proactive approach, and a sharp commercial focus. In return we allow you the freedom to drive innovation and change where it achieves these goals, we also give you a great environment, team, external partners, and support from our office management team and the Head of Delivery. You will be required to be involved in multiple projects as well as the project P&L and ensure the team uses our project management processes and tools.
* Small Workstreams / Tech management
* Very varied role, important to have a highly professional attitude, ability to plan and cut through madness to do presentations, good base understanding of tech, great to be Agile/Scrum certified, strong process abilities
* Great at project wash-up
* Analysis and reporting skills
* Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and the 365 suite
* Strong process development and documentation discipline
* Logical thinking and good planning
* Manage DDR pipelines, push developer's requirements and delivery
* Client set-up, fund on-boarding
* Small projects, BAU management
* Presentations/business cases
* Client management