Our client, a rapidly growing Financial Services company is on the lookout for an Infrastructure engineer to join the team.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be working in a hybrid role (3 days a week in the office).
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Configuring, monitoring, and supporting Enterprise Security applications.
* Managing in-house developed VBA applications.
* Triage all user issues with MSP and perform QA on all remediations.
* Providing 2nd and 3rd line support for the in-house Microsoft applications:
* Microsoft365/ Office 365 (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, One Drive for Business)
* Microsoft servers 2016/2019
* Azure Security Centre
* Driving Infrastructure projects and initiatives.
* Degree Educated or relevant IT Certifications
* VBA Scripting skills to automate processes and help support the 3rd party automation application (VisualCron)
* Support Infrastructure & Security Manager on system reviews and infrastructure configuration requirements to support applications.
* Onboarding and Offboarding user accounts from the IT perspective.
* Monitoring and reporting backup reports, dashboards as well as security/event logs
* Asset management
* Ensuring SLAs are adhered to by suppliers
If you would be interested in the Infrastructure Engineer role, or you know of someone who would then please get in touch