Questech Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client who manufacture one of the biggest brands in the UK. You can walk in to any major retailer and find their products on their shelves. They have a network of factories across the UK and they have an immediate requirement in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Due to recent expansion they are looking to add an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to their expert team.
* Work well under pressure - This is a pressurised, fast paced environment.
* Relevant qualifications - NVQ level 3 (Apprentice Trained)
* Self-Motivated - You may have to work alone to get tasks done.
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance of production machinery, including packaging machines, conveyor systems and processing equipment.
* Reporting health and safety / hygiene issues to the H&S manager.
* Project work (C.I and installation projects)
You will work a 4 on 4 off days and nights shift pattern and will be paid £35,000.
For a confidential chat please contact Joanne Pratt