Are you a talented Social Media Executive?
As one of the UK's best-known Beauty Brands we are looking for someone who is keen to make a real contribution to the achievement of the company's long-term ambitions.
If you're a passionate individual who lives and breathes social media, and you have a proven track record of experience in multi-channel social media strategies we want to hear from you.
* You will work closely with our Brand Manager to ensure a cohesive strategy across the Group brand architecture
* You will devise, create and deliver a strong Social Media strategy that is well executed and delivers a desired positive ROI, to time and budget
* You will be a focused and dedicated person with excellent organisational skills, providing great content for our social media across all platforms
* You will have experience in using a diverse range of marketing vehicles
* You will deliver growth against key social media metrics: e.g. Reach, Impressions, Engagement %, Direct Traffic and Revenue
* You will maintain a consistent and on brand visual identity and tone of voice
* You will ensure a timely response to customer queries/questions/comments via social channels
* You will analyse and report on social media effectiveness, providing recommendations
* Developing and nurturing relationships will prove fundamental to driving and delivering the Influencer strategy, to successfully build brand awareness and deliver revenue.
Our ideal person:
* You will live and breathe social media and content and will have at least two year's tangible experience in a similar role
* You will hold a proven track record of growing social following and engagement
* You will have demonstrable experience in influencer marketing and content creation
* You will have strong relationship building skills and the confidence to develop and nurture relationships with influencers
* You will be a fantastic writer with excellent attention to detail
* You will have a working knowledge of social trends and up to date platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Tik Tok
* You will communicate well at all levels
* You will have knowledge of analytics and reporting with the ability to generate monthly and quarterly reports
* Experience in the beauty industry is preferential but not essential
Benefits of the Role - we will offer you:
A £25,000- £28k salary
Discounted products and treatments
Exclusive access to Employee Westfield Health Scheme
Based at Head Office near Wakefield
Combined remote and inhouse working
Opportunity to be part of a high performing digital team within a fun and forward-thinking business
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful