Account Manager - Midlands
Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for a new opportunity to use your skill and expertise in maintaining and building client relationships?
Do you have experience in Educational IT sales and Account Management?
If so, we would like to hear from you as we have a brilliant opportunity for a great Account Manager to join us!
Role: Account Manager
* Become one of our team and a reliable, proactive and communicative first point of contact for your client schools
* Creatively build professional and trusting relationships with client schools
* Build excellent understanding of the IT needs of your schools and use your knowledge to support their objectives
* Work with Technical Leads to help improve the provision of IT in our client schools
* Use analytical and responsive negotiation strategies to win new business, maintain and improve recurring revenue and provide the best possible IT servicing for our clients
* Win referrals and positive social media responses through excellent service and promote Computeam's ethos in all communications
Core Competencies of the Account Manager
* To have around 4 years' experience of Account Management or have highly transferrable skills that tightly meet the demands of this role
* Have significant experience of managing large numbers of clients, using both long and short term sales objectives
* Be able to manage difficult sales relationships professionally and effectively with the needs of the customer at the forefront
* Have excellent knowledge of CRM (ConnectWise) platforms to maximise sales opportunities
* To have a service orientated approach to your work, valuing clients and the work they
It is important to us that potential candidates can relate to our mission and work with us embedding our key values:
Why work with Computeam?
As an 'Investors In People - Gold' employer, we have excellent engagement and wellbeing practices, which in turn drives an excellent service for our clients. We look for Account Managers who have a a positive attitude and a will build a commitment to our core values and provide excellent support for our schools. We also like people who are passionate about education & technology generally.
Passion - truly engage with our aim and use that to provide the best service you can in your role
Purpose - make your actions purposeful and positive
People - collaborate with the team to support and develop on a peer to peer basis
Proud - demonstrate pride in the role you are doing and how this will impact better outcomes in education
We are a people focused team of professionals to work and grow with. Along with our positive outlook and shared values of improving the future of young people through IT, we provide:
Carbon footprint offset with Ecologi
Annual Profit Share scheme (after 12 months)
Bike to work scheme
Company events & charity fundraising opportunities
Funded professional training
Account Manager - IT Educational Sales
Management Position: Level 3
£24,000 - £28,000
Uncapped sales commission
*40 hours a week
Monday - Friday
Office based with some WFH
Laptop & phone provided
Business mileage expenses
*Part time variations available