BMS Project Engineer
London (Covering Southern England)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Development Opportunities + Company Perks + Pension + Holidays
Are you a project engineer with BMS experience and looking to join an industry-leading, forward thinking business with a role that offers a balance between autonomy, responsibility and long-term career development opportunities?
This company takes pride in their reputation for providing energy efficiency solutions to enhance building environments, emphasising the importance of maintaining strong client relationships with both large and small businesses.
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of BMS controls projects, surveying, commissioning, solution development and specification of BMS projects including upgrades and refurbishment works.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of Building Management Systems, namely Tridium and Trend, and will have practical experience in a project engineering or project management position where they have been involved in all stages of projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a steadily growing business that has secured major contracts for large clients as well as with SMEs where they can make the role their own and get as much out of their career as they are willing to put into the role.
* Producing project documentation e.g functional designs, system overviews, electrical schematics
* Liaising closely with internal teams and external parties to ensure project goals are achieved
* Assisting with installation and commissioning activities on site
* Monitoring project progress and creating project forecast estimates
* Planning, scheduling and co-ordinating engineering work
* Highly knowledgeable on Building Management Systems such as Tridium, Trend etc.
* Good understanding of change control methodologies
* Experience in project engineering/management at all stages e.g budgeting, design, installation
* Able to write, design and manipulate strategy, software, graphics etc.
* Comfortable with travel to sites around the south of England
* Full UK driving license
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply