Position: Hardware Systems Engineer
Salary: Competitive (DOE) Plus Benefits
This world leading product manufacturer, who has over a century of impressive history within the industry. Their products are recognised worldwide, and they have a number of high profile partners strategically placed around the globe, who provide exceptional service second to none. Due to recent company restructure they are seeking a Hardware Systems Engineer to join their team.
As a Hardware Systems Engineer you will join on a full-time basis to develop real-time safety critical Electronic Control Units (ECUs) for powertrain control systems.
Your Key Responsibilities:-
• Evaluate customer and internal requirements and propose electronics hardware solutions
• Prepare ECU technical documentation
• Interface with customer for hardware related items
• Interface with internal hardware supplier for technical related items including quality
• Develop and maintain test equipment, tools and processes in line with required automotive standards
• Organize reviews to validate assigned development activities with peers as required
• Achievement of quality standards and process
• Analogue and digital hardware design
• Circuit Simulation and PCB Layout
• Hardware Testing
• Design Verification
• Instrumentation and calibration
• Drive waveform specification and verification
• EMC engineering
• ISO26262 awareness would be advantageous:-
• Educated to degree level in hardware engineering or equivalent.
Weekly working hours are 37 as stated below, however, some flexibility would be required.
Mon-Thurs: 08:00 - 16:30 (with a 30 minute unpaid lunchbreak)
Fri: 08:00 - 13:00 (with no lunchbreak)
In return you will receive:
Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
Exceptional company benefits (Which included Health and Dental plan, 27 days Holiday + BH, Pension etc)
If this position is of interest, please apply via the link