TPF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior to join a well-renowned Top 20 chartered accountancy practice based in Maidstone, Kent. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established friendly team where you will be responsible for working with a varied portfolio of personal tax clients. This top 20 chartered accountancy practice is a growing and highly successful firm, who offer excellent support and exposure to their staff. There are excellent career prospects on offer in this market leading practice as well as the opportunity to maintain a great work life balance, including hybrid working patterns.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, with responsibility for compliance work and identification of tax planning opportunities.
- Carrying out tax work in accordance with the Firm's procedures.
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns.
- Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and Managers.
- Considering tax planning issues.
- Accepting responsibility for a portfolio of clients and assisting on client matters.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and ensuring all Returns are filed on time.
- Regular correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties as required.
- At least 3 years' personal tax experience.
- Ideally ATT and/or ACA/CTA qualified.
£30,000 - £37,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch to arrange a confidential conversation.Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).