Job Title: Digital/SEO Account Manager Location: Central London (hybrid working) Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefitsAbout the Agency
Leading strategic communications agency is seeking a talented Digital/SEO Account Manager to join their growing team. An insight driven communications agency, they work with a plethora of exciting clients in areas including the built environment, public affairs and B2B. They have a collaborative, diverse and agile team, and are part of a wider agency group, benefitting from wider resources. They have a real focus on training and people development and adopt a very flexible working approach. The Digital/SEO Account Manager will have the opportunity to develop their skills, make a positive impact and progress within the agency.About the Digital/SEO Account Manager
The new Digital Account Manager will work across a variety of accounts, focussing on SEO strategies whilst also working on wider social and digital activities for clients. The Digital/SEO Account Manager will report into the Head of Digital.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital/SEO Account Manager:
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for clients.
- Oversee campaigns for clients.
- Build and develop client relationships.
- Work on social media and digital advertising projects and campaigns.
- Keep abreast of the latest tools and technologies.
You'll be a talented SEO/digital professional, looking to progress your career at a leading strategic communications agency.Skills and experience needed for the Digital/SEO Account Manager role:
For more information about the Digital/SEO Account Manager role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at or call . Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
- Experience developing and implementing SEO strategies.
- Experience using SEO tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media and digital advertising a bonus.
- Agency experience preferred.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.