PRODUCT MANAGERUP TO £50,000-65,000 + BENEFITSLONDON
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Product Manager for an innovative, well-backed tech marketplace start-up developing AI and ML based products.THE COMPANY
The successful Product Manager will have the opportunity to work within an excellent company culture, who are looking to create industry-leading products in the ML and AI space.
This company is backed by some of the most influential business leaders and institutions across Europe, having raised substantial funding to support their exponential growth.THE ROLE
As a Product Manager, you will be involved in creating, managing and monitoring products and product features centered around AI and ML. You will be working closely with the marketing, data science and other analytics teams to grow their customder base whilst measuring the success of the company's products.
You will be looking to improve key metrics such as funnel conversion improvement, increased client satisfaction score and hours saved through automation. Your role will function based on a solid understanding of the problems that clients and advisors face, prioritising issues whilst writing users stories and journey maps to devise solutions.
More specifically you can expect to be involved in the following;
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Owning the product roadmap and backlog
- Integrating ML and AI products into workflows
- Agile working with the goal of continuously improving development processes in collaboration with the development team
- End-to-end construction, development and monitorisation of products and product features
The successful Product Manager will have the following skills and requirements;
- Experience working with full ownership over products, including end-to-end management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience working on data products in the ML/AI space
- Excellent communicational skills with strong ability to work cross-functionally
- Good experience developing customer journeys that have translated into an excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of the statistical framework behind A/B Testing methods
- Proven experience in driving acquisiton/retention
- Experience managing products in a digital environment is essential, App experience is desirable
The successful Product Manager will receive a salary up to £80,000 as well as an extensive benefits package. Alongside this, it is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, innovative individual that is looking to take ownership of multiple product projects whilst working autonomously in an amazing company.HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Dylan Butcher via the Apply link on this page.