I am working with a brilliant, leading Wealth Management firm, with a great reputation down to their high quality and personal approach to financial planning.
The firm in question are looking to add a Senior IFA Administrator to the team, to provide high quality support to the Paraplanners and Financial Advisers within the firm, to ensure their clients are serviced with the utmost attention.
- Assisting with preparing documents for the Paraplanners and Financial Advisers, covering new business and existing client reviews.
- Provide high quality service to clients over the phone, by email and via post, in a time-efficient manner.
- Liaise with providers and other 3rd parties, to obtain any information that may be needed.
To be considered for this role, ideally you will hold:
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
- Exceptional client service skills, with a genuine interest in helping clients achieve their goals
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
If this sounds like something that could be of interest, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.