I am working alongside a leading Wealth Management firm that pride themselves on their high quality and wholly personalised financial advice.
They are seeking a Paraplanner to join up with their team, to support the Advisers in the business by preparing recommendations and producing suitability reports.
The firm in question are offering a strong base salary, alongside flexible working arrangements.Responsibilities:
- Technical support to our Adviser Team
- Research the most suitable product and tax wrapper
- Write suitability letter reports for investment, pension, protection and inheritance tax cases
- Respond to technical client queries relating to trusts defined benefit pensions and tax
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply and we would be happy to discuss the details through with you.