AMG Search has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Planner to join successful, well-established International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success.
* Significant international client base provided.
* The Senior Financial Planner will report directly to the Financial Planning Director.
* You will be a senior member of the "Advice" team and as well as managing your own portfolio you will mentor and assist in the development of the "junior" members of the team.
* You will be responsible for servicing an existing High Net Worth "international" client bank - individuals and families.
* With these deep relationships you will further develop business through the family generations and gain referrals into other trusted relationships
* Full range of advice across Investments, retirement planning (incl Defined Benefits), trusts and taxation planning
* Outstanding support from an experienced team of paraplanners and client service executives.
* Outstanding bonus and earnings potential.
To be considered for this outstanding Senior Financial Planner opportunity you will either be Diploma (Dip PFS/Level 4) qualified at minimum and ideally Chartered or progressing towards.
* We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Senior Financial Planner with proven experience in working with high calibre clients and in developing trusted relationships
* Have been advising for at least 3 years.
* You will have experience across the full spectrum of advice - Investments/Tax/trust, pensions and Protection.
* Expertise in the technical aspects of pension transfers and AF7 qualification.
* You will be an entrepreneurial-minded high achiever with a proven track record.
* Strong business development, presentation and communication skills.
* AS A Senior Financial Adviser you will be comfortable in dealing with mature clients
* You will enjoy mentoring and developing others.
Our client is a leading financial planning and pensions advisory company, specialising in providing intelligent investment advice to international investors.
* Committed to attracting the very best talented, motivated and qualified people.
* Values a diverse workforce that mirrors the diversity of its international clients, so we recruit from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience.
* An employer who will do everything in its power to ensure that you are in a position to be successful and to further advance your career.
* It provides an excellent remuneration package and a support team that is dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the very best possible service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding organisation and to advance your career - so apply today