Role DescriptionThe Role
Klevio is disrupting traditional access by creating a universal solution to unlock doors using your phone. We are becoming established in a range of different industries and are scaling across the UK. Our operations team delivers the backbone of our service - surveying properties, installing devices, onboarding new customers and providing a premium smart access experience.
We are looking for highly smart and capable team members to grow the capacity of this bustling team, plus deliver fresh ideas and innovation on top.
You will be drawn to this role if you need an intellectual challenge, but don't want to be tied to a desk. You will be equally adept at handling humans, technology and tools.
The tasks in operations are very broad and you will be motivated by the opportunity to try your hand at all aspects of running a startup. You will experience all parts of operations on rotation, but over time you will build up your own role in an area of the business where you can have the greatest impact.
This is a chance to join an innovative and rapidly growing team at an exciting point of business scale-up, where you will benefit from structured training & regular personal development opportunities.Rotational responsibilities
- Join the Fieldwork Team installing Klevio across Greater London and occasionally beyond. This involves solving electronics problems, using tools for woodwork and metalwork, plus general decorative work.
- Working in Technical Support to deliver problem-solving and remote guidance for junior engineers.
- Providing Account Management to deliver a premium service experience to our highvalue customers.
- Support Logistics to plan and manage procurement, inventory, warehousing and stock movements.
- All training is provided for installation work, but a basic level of mechanical competency will be required and tested.
- Strong problem-solving skills are essential. We value an intellectual approach with logical decision-making and endless curiosity.
- You can't sit back and wait to be told what to do. To thrive in our environment, you must be a "doer" who is ready to improvise. You throw yourself at a challenge with a strong work ethic, as shown by your past achievements!
- You have emotional maturity and self-awareness. As a natural listener, you rapidly assimilate information from your manager and customers to raise your performance.
- Degree educated to a good level or equivalent experience.
- Broad starting salary range to attract a range of experience levels (minimum £26k).
- Structured 2-year growth plan with progression opportunities within months.
- A flexible working environment - split your time between our London office space and working from home.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension contribution.
- Regular team socials (in person or remote!), past events have included axe throwing, shuffleboarding, a murder mystery, frequent BBQs.
- Optional international travel to our office in Ljubljana to work with our Slovenian team (COVID-permitting).
- A chance to be part of the team that brings an exciting new product to market and changes the way people think about accessing property.
- Submit a short cover letter alongside your CV outlining why you are a good fit for this role
- Interview with Senior Operations member - 45 mins
- Interview with Co-founder and practical exercises - 2h
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine