We are seeking a GIS Analyst who is passionate and enthusiastic about solving customer problems. You will work alongside members of the Geospatial team with a range of data capture, analysis, visualisation, automated workflows, advanced spatial analysis and compliance technologies. In doing so, you will provide critical input to delivering projects on time and budget across a wide range of sectors.
This role can be based in any of the following Jacobs offices across the UK and Ireland where you will join a team of over 80 established geospatial specialists: London, Reading, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Leeds, York, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin, Belfast and Cork. Jacobs offer a hybrid approach to work location, which combines working from home and time in the office with your team.
Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.
Here's What You'll Need:
* Experience of delivering GIS projects in a fast-paced environment
* Expert user of ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap software and extensions
* Strong data management skills with an understanding of working to set standards
* Experience with web GIS and the creation of web maps and web applications (ArcGIS Portal, ArcGIS Online or other)
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills; the ability and flexibility to function as part of multi-disciplinary teams
* Experience in contributing to wider geospatial initiatives for team and personal development
* Experienced in the management of mobile data capture software such as ArcGIS Field Maps
* Exposure to other desktop GIS software (e.g. FME, QGIS)
* Exposure to CAD software (e.g. AutoCAD, MicroStation)
* Experience of GIS application to engineering, transportation, planning or environmental sectors