An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stairlift Service Engineer to join our Orpington Service Branch, covering a route across the TW and UB London postcodes.
We are looking for individuals who have working knowledge within the Lift Industry or have a mechanical or electrical background. Candidates must have a smart appearance, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship, whilst working with a minimum of supervision,
Although based in Orpington and covering a Service route throughout London, engineers will be required to travel and participate in an out of hours call out rota 1 in 4. Therefore, a full driving licence is essential.
* Servicing and Repairs of Stairlifts and Goods Lifts and completing minor repairs
* Attend maintenance and call out visits on stairlifts, some of which may not be Stannah products
* Participate in our 24 hr call out rota covering the whole of our central region
* You will be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum of supervision, in line with service productivity targets
* NVQ 2 or above in Platform Lifts is desirable
* NVQ at appropriate level within Mechanical or Electrical engineering
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees' lifestyles.
* Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
* Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
* 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
* Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
* SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)