A KS2 supply teacher needed for a Special Needs School in Ealing, teaching the national curriculum. About the role
We are looking to recruit a KS2 Teacher on behalf of a lovely Special Needs school in Ealing on a supply basis. You will be teaching the national curriculum to small classes of up to 6 students. You must be able to adapt your teaching style to fit the needs of the students. About the school
This is a tightly knit school with a progressive and therapy-led approach to supporting students aged 7 - 16 with SEMH (Social, Emotional, Mental Health needs). Requirements
To be considered for the role of KS2 Teacher you will:
- have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- have experience working with students with SEMH needs
- have the ability to adapt lessons to small classes
- Team Teach or de-escalation training is highly advantageous
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- previous experience working with students with SEMH needs
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service. About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
please call Barbora Bundova on or email .