Team Lead- BILondon/Flexible
This company is a global sports media business who sit in the heart of the sports industry. They deliver real time sports scores and free-to-air live streams across 200 territories!THE ROLE:
They are currently seeking a Team Lead to join their fast-growing team. The opportunity here is massive! You can expect to be involved in:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Co-ordinate and manage the day-to-day work flow of the Analysts.
- Help operational teams optimise their procedures, utilisation of data, and reducing manual workload.
- Design best practices for analytics across all Insights teams.
- Gather data requirements from stakeholders across the entire business.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience being a technical lead for junior or senior analysts for both SQL and BI reporting.
- Experience using modern data visualisation tools (such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, Data Studio, etc.)
- Experience using a secondary coding language (Python/R).
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in commercial strategy.
HOW TO APPLY:
- A salary of up to £75,000.
- Private healthcare scheme.
- Friday drinks in the office.
- The chance to work with a global leading sports media business.
- Please register your interest in this Team Lead Role by applying via this website. For more information on this role or other roles in the Business Intelligence market, reach out to Kathryn Self at Harnham.
- Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and able to on-board and hire remotely as well.