Job title: Finance Manager
Duration: 6 months initially
* Prepare, own, and maintain IT cost models on M&A transactions (NewCo and RemainCo models)
* Review TSAs, one-off costs, stranding cost estimates, regulatory and non-regulatory projects, and provide recommendations
* Track the organisation design / transfers and link to financial outputs
* Analyse Balance sheet and engage with portfolio and workstream leads to identify inventory of assets and book value of assets
* Liaise with other workstream leads, third parties, and produce transaction related materials
* Review and comment on project plans, governance, reporting, and other relevant materials on M&A transaction
* Prepare weekly SteerCo and ad-hoc executive reports and present to C-level executives, and report risk and issues to executives in a timely manner
* Support UK Head of IT finance in deal negotiation and transaction documentation
* Lead modelling team and provide recommendation and solutions to the team
* Must have strong financial and analytical skills
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a matrix environment
* Ability to convert analysis and various outputs to present advice in a clear and concise manner
* Degree in accounting, economics, finance, or mathematics; Master's degree is a plus
* 7-10+ years' experience in corporate, top tier/boutique investment bank or Big 4 advisory
* Professional with a strong analytical and finance background
* Experience in handling large and complex M&A transactions
* Constructively challenge the process, output, and provide management with options and recommendations
* Knowledge of the Energy/Utilities industry is a plus
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.