Our client is a start up organisation embedded within a multinational global leader. Your role will be in a team that takes ideas and builds them into products that will be sold and revolutionise the markets they sit in.
If you are seeking an opportunity where you will accelerate your career and get exposure to the most cutting edge projects available, this is the place for you.As a DevOps Engineer you will be working in a central team to support multiple product engineering teams to become better at all things DevOps related. You will:
Your professional experience
- Design, build and operate services that multiple engineering teams can use within their products to help them deliver faster, safer and more reliably.
- Identify areas across engineering teams where they could improve, then design and execute work to upskill the teams. Examples of these areas could be improving CI build times, increasing the value derived from data in logs, running security game days.
- Provide hands-on expertise in cloud infrastructure services to supplement the skills in the engineering teams. This could be prototyping how a newly released service could provide value, or working with the team to troubleshoot how a service is behaving.
- Be a champion for how they can continually improve their engineering culture to deliver great experiences for the engineers and great products to customers.
- You have worked as part of an agile development team delivering complex products to multiple customers
- You have experience designing and building cloud infrastructure through infrastructure-as-code (they use AWS and Terraform), and can communicate how security, scalability, reliability, manageability and cost have been factored into the design.
- You have experience in using a programming language to improve the developer experience (we use C# .NET and Python)
- You are comfortable in supporting engineers to adopt new methods and tools, and to identify the right way to help them upskill in unfamiliar areas