Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge cloud eCommerce solution within an innovative, leading organisation. The team you are joining has a market leading reputation in London and across Europe. Reputation is growing and demand for their services is growing rapidly.
- Owning one of the key features of the eCommerce solution
- Developing the product strategy
- Own and support development and maintenance of the product roadmap and product backlog
- Work closely with the other Feature Leads to identify and resolve dependencies across the product
- Own and support the development of a solution set across sales/marketing/engineering/support.
- 2+ years experience in a Product Manager role within a product development environment.
- Demonstrate a enthusiasm for understanding the relevant product domain.
- Possess commercial acumen and an understanding of business drivers to enable commercial model and product prioritisation decisions.
- Have an understanding of technology, UX and UI processes.
- Have an understanding and experience of working in an iterative and incremental Agile software development framework like SCRUM.
- Have an understanding and first hand experience of full product lifecycle.
- Possess strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel and PowerPoint in particular.