Our client is a market leading data and analytics team within a world class consultancy. They help their clients work through the most complex business and strategic problems through the use of leading Data Engineering and Analytics solutions.
They have a high performance culture fostered through years of market leading projects. They hire based on character as much as ability.
As their clients' challenges have become more complex, and as the sophistication and variety of analytical technologies has evolved, the demand for skilled consulting support to address these challenges has grown rapidly.
- Data analytics and visualisation using e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview and Power BI
- Application of big data tools (e.g. Hadoop), advanced SQL and data manipulation and cleansing techniques
- Cloud based analytics tools (e.g. BigQuery on GCP)
- Extensive experience of cloud - preferably either AWS or Azure
- Scrum master expertise - able to run scrum meetings
- Ability to manage clients needs and expectations through excellent articulation and presentation
- Must have seen application deployment through the whole SDLC