My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Will Writer to join their growing team. This role can be based in Salisbury, Amesbury, Andover or Fordingbridge.
Qualifications are not absolutely essential for this role provided you have the experience to draft routine wills and lasting powers of attorney.
The right candidate will be a specialist will writer who has at least 2 years' solid experience drafting wills and powers of attorney. They will have;
• good numeracy, good organisational and excellent IT skills
• a keen eye for detail
• excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
• the ability to work unsupervised, as part of a strong private client team
• the ability to be an excellent biller
• a desire and the ability to help in the continuing growth of the private client department
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful