McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Top10 Accountancy practice in Central Reading who are looking for a Qualified Audit Manager to join their growing team. Working across a wide range of industry sectors and businesses up to £1billion in revenue, the role is 100% External Audit and they will happily consider candidates currently on Skilled Worker Visas who require their sponsorship transferred. Key deliverables include:
* Supporting Audit Directors and Partners, gaining exposure to a wide range of accounting/audit issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
* Working with a diverse client base including construction, entertainment, holding companies, IT/Hi-Tech, consultancy, telecoms and business services (turnovers from £60m to £1billion)
* Project managing client work and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
* Lead onsite audit seniors and audit assistant managers, reviewing financial statements and updating client management
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with the team and clients, providing support to junior team members
* Setting objectives for audit staff and supervising them on site including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
* Point of contact with audit clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
* Preparation for Directors & Partners of final Audit review meetings
* Attending external business seminars and events to help build relationships with clients and prospective new clients
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Manager, ideally degree educated with at least 5 years accountancy practice experience in External Audit, and staff management skills. Experience with group audits would be an advantage and you should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and various Audit software. On offer is a salary up to £60,000 with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office on (phone number removed) or via email.
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile